Handling of Personal Information
JapanCor Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter, “The Company”) complies with all laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and strives to appropriately manage, use and protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Handling of Personal Information
The Company will acquire personal information required for its business through legal and fair means.
2. Use of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the stated purposes of use below in the Type II Financial Instruments Business, the Investment Advisory and Agency Business, and their associated businesses (including businesses that will be authorized to handle personal information in the future).
- For the purpose of assisting in the provision of investment advisory, agency and brokerage services to customers.
- For the purpose of soliciting and selling securities and providing related financial services as defined in Article 2, paragraph (2) of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act.
- For the purpose of determining the suitability of securities and services for customers.
- For the purpose of performing administrative work and management related to transactions with customers.
- For the purpose of confirming the identity of individuals, such as to fulfill the Company’s obligation to confirm the identity of individuals in accordance with the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds, the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and other related laws and ordinances.
- For the purpose of introducing the products and services offered by our Group companies.
- For the purpose of conducting market research.
- For the purpose of proposals regarding services, etc. (e.g., sending direct mailings)
- For the purpose of complying with domestic and foreign laws and regulations and to respond to requests from domestic and foreign governmental authorities and courts.
- For the purpose of sending greeting cards, information on presentations and seminars, newsletters, and other notices concerning the Company.
- For the purpose of properly performing operations entrusted to us in cases where we are entrusted with all or part of the processing of personal information by another business or other entity.
- For the purpose of exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on contracts with customers.
- For the purpose of properly and smoothly executing our other business operations.
3. Management of Personal Information
- The Company will endeavor to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date, and will take appropriate measures to manage it securely.
- The Company will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent unless there is a legitimate reason to do so, such as a legal obligation to disclose the information.
- The Company will take measures deemed necessary to prevent unauthorized access to personal information.
- The Company will thoroughly familiarize its officers and employees with the protection of personal information.
- The Company will require companies that handle customers’ personal information on behalf of the Company to manage such information in the same manner.
4. Inquiries from Customers Concerning Personal Information
When a customer himself/herself makes a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of his/her personal information, the Company will promptly respond to the request after confirming the identity of the requestor, unless there is a special reason not to do so.
The Privacy Plicy will be made public by posting it in writing at our business offices.
Contact for handling personal information
JapanCor Co., Ltd.
TEL 03-4560-1021 (Switchboard) Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)