The Blackstone Group is pleased to partner with the following international organizations to advance the principles of ESG.
Blackstone joined TCFD to help build a more resilient financial system through better climate risk disclosures. Blackstone intends to report aligned with TCFD recommendations in 2022.
Blackstone has been an active participant of GRESB — an organization that collects, validates, scores and benchmarks ESG data —for the last seven years, commencing in 2015.
Blackstone became a PRI signatory in August 2021 and looks forward to reporting to PRI and engaging with other signatories on ESG integration.
Principles for Responsible Investment: Signatories’ Commitment
1. We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
2. We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
3. We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
4. We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
5. We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
6. We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
See here for more information.